Recruiting Program Director
SentiLink is building the future of identity verification in the United States. The existing ways to determine if somebody is who they claim to be are too clunky, ineffective, and expensive, but we believe strongly that the future will be 10x better.
We’ve had tremendous traction and are growing extremely quickly. Already our real-time APIs have helped verify hundreds of millions of identities, beginning with financial services. We’ve recently raised a $70M Series B round, led by Craft Ventures to rapidly scale our best in class products.We’ve earned coverage and awards from TechCrunch, CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, Business Insider, PYMNTS, American Banker, LendIt, and others. And we’ve even been a part of history--we were the first company to go live with the eCBSV and testified before the United States House of Representatives.
We are looking for someone to help us connect with, engage and develop high potential talent, from new graduates to executives. We sincerely believe that the high potential employees have an exponential impact on success, and we are so convinced of this we want to build a team around this approach. The ideal candidate will be creative, charismatic, thoughtful, goal oriented and an incredibly effective communicator.
- Identify and engage with elite talent, and convince them to join SentiLink, where necessary creating roles for mutual benefit.
- Establish relationships with the top universities in the country, and create mechanisms for preferential access to top performers
- Plan and run events across the country
- Build SentiLink’s brand as a preferred destination for elite talent
- Build and demonstrate analytics and metrics that track success, while meeting hiring targets.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent at a top university
- 1 - 3 years of proven experience as a recruiter either internally or with an agency
- Determination to successfully execute on a challenging initiative that could define the fortunes of the company
- Willingness to travel and meet candidates and prospects face to face.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, evidencing influence and persuasion.
- Analytical mind, and ability to communicate at a C-suite level.
- Independent with the ability to take initiative.
- The ability to create a genuinely innovative team, and build a personal reputation as the best in the business.
- Work at a company that is growing rapidly, universally identified as a future institution, with all the personal and financial opportunity that entails.
- The ability to operate autonomously on a mission critical initiative, effectively leveraging support and assistance from the C-suite.
- And of course, best in class benefits.
- Follow Through.
- Deep Understanding.
- Whatever It Takes.
- Do Something Smart.