Westfield, Indiana /
SEP has openings for software engineers. We've been helping companies build great software products since 1988 in a wide range of industries and technologies. We provide software product and design outsource and consulting services covering all areas of the software life cycle.
What we have to offer
- Variety on every axis ... tools, technologies, market sectors, methodologies
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules
- Extensive opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- A community of friendly, talented, and effective peers
- Opportunities to try out different roles with minimal risk
- Gorgeous facilities
What you'll be doing
- Work in cross-functional teams to collaboratively build product
- Work on projects in a wide variety of domains: life science, medical, aerospace, finance, heavy machinery (did we mention we have a lot of variety!?)
- Communicate frequently with your team (current progress, potential issues, problems, etc.)
- Help your team, client, and SEP constantly get better
Key attributes for applicants
- A passion for great products, software development, and learning
- Great team skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree in applicable major
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
SEP is a software product design and development company located in Westfield, IN. We provide powerful teams of thoughtful, developers and designers to bring ideas to life. Founded in 1988, SEP is one of Indiana’s largest software development firms with 150+ employees. Our clients span from Fortune 100 to scale-up companies. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an ESOP and are consistently recognized for our great culture (Top Workplaces, Best Place to Work in Indiana, Techpoint Mira).
SEP provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you require in order to express an interest in a specific opening by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (317) 843-1640 x2053. Please state your reasonable accommodation request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within SEP will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number provided. Thank you for considering SEP for your next career opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, performance, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.