Customer Experience Operations and Enablement Leader
As our company grows, we’ve been expanding our business operations team (BizOps) to support several areas of the business. We’re excited to add the role of CX Operations and Enablement Leader to the BizOps team to support our customer-facing, engagement management teams.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in optimizing our processes and empowering our engagement teams with the tools and resources they need to best support our customers. As a key player in the intersection of marketing, sales, service delivery and operations, you will play a huge role in the growth and success of our organization.
• Collaborate with company leadership to develop and deliver CX/sales learning & development programs for our client-facing teams.
• Create and maintain a library of collateral, presentations, case studies and other materials to support the sales process.
• Coordinate with 3rd-party CX training coaches
• Analyze and improve current sales process
• Discover and implement best customer experience practices to drive a consistently awesome experience for clients
• Collaborate with the executive team on CX strategy and goals.
• As the primary “customer listening post”, work with engagement managers, marketing, and practice area leaders to drive customer-centric improvements
• Become a power user in our CX tech stack (Hubspot, Coda.io, PowerBI, and other internally developed tools) and provide training and support
• Research, pilot, implement, and manage new technology to support evolving needs of the business
• Work closely with IT, engineering and BI teams to ensure tight integration between CX tools and other business systems
Data Analysis and Reporting:
• Collaborate with executive and BI teams to generate and analyze CX and sales reports to identify trends and improvement opportunities
• Develop and maintain customer experience training records, to ensure all employees are given equal development opportunities
• Present data-driven CX insights to leadership and all-company meetings
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales operations, sales enablement, or a related role within the technology or software industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to improve processes, tooling, approaches, etc.
- Proficiency in CRM tools (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements and implement best practices
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must not require visa sponsorship or have work authorization based on OPT or CPT
- Must be able to work from our office in Westfield, IN
Our ideal candidate
- Has 4+ years sales operations and enablement experience at a software development consultancy
- Has 2+ years building and delivering learning development programs
- Possesses strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights
SEP is a software product design and development company located in Westfield, IN. We provide powerful teams of thoughtful developers and designers to bring ideas to life. Founded in 1988, SEP is one of Indiana’s largest software development firms with 160 employees. Our clients span from Fortune 100 to scale-up companies. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an ESOP and are consistently recognized for our great culture (Top Workplaces, Best Place to Work in Indiana, Techpoint Mira).
We are an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, performance, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.