IT & Security
The IT Support Team is responsible for providing IT helpdesk assistance and ensuring excellent service to Sequoia team members so that they can do the same for our clients.
What Your Get To Do
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support to both onsite and remote users
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues with laptop, multifunction printers, smart phones, tablets and IT related hardware/software
- Software duties include installing, upgrading, and maintaining Windows OS, Windows Server operating systems as well as Office 2016 and antivirus software
- Perform AD and Office 365 administration such as account creation, account removal, maintenance, and policies.
- Responsible for hardware inventory and software licensing
- New hire deployments and setup including network/email accounts and computer hardware
- Provide VoIP phone installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, adds, moves and changes
- Assist with Systems Administration tasks and projects such network/data security, backups, patching, VMware, network issues, antivirus scan schedules, etc.
- Maintain and update documentation, i.e. procedures, diagrams, inventory, and knowledge articles
- Support and manage all Audio-Visual equipment
- May require occasional work on weekends and/or holidays
- Lots of opportunities for challenging projects and deployment of new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technology field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in IT Support role
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under challenging conditions
- Experience with imaging and endpoint management systems
- Experience with Active Directory and MS Office 365 account management
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365, Antivirus technologies
- Experience with networking technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN and Wi-Fi/WAP
- Knowledgeable in IT security domains including user directories, single sign-on and encryption
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset:
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching.