Product Marketing Manager, Mobile
San Mateo, CA
Sequoia Consulting Group – Marketing
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. Through a blend of guidance, service and technology, we are revolutionizing the way employee benefits, 401(k), insurance and HR are experienced by companies and their people.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive everyday to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
What does the job entail?
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving forward our industry-leading mobile program, internally and externally, from launch strategy to feature enhancements and multi-channel campaigns. The Sequoia Mobile program embodies Sequoia’s mission of providing our people-first clients and their employees valuable, effortless access to their healthcare and well-being benefits. Influencing positive, real-world outcomes by coming through for everyone, wherever they are, is our motivation.
You will be the expert for all things Sequoia Mobile, collaborating closely with product, engineering, sales, and executive leadership teams on defining the future of how we provide superior and empathetic guidance, service, and technology to our clients – the most dynamic companies in the world.
What You'll Need
- Develop and execute unique go-to-market strategies for Sequoia’s mobile app and accompanying technologies
- Create and lead multi-channel, targeted campaigns for new client mobile implementations, new feature launches, and annual service milestones
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to understand and articulate the value of our Mobile program
- Own and optimize Sequoia properties, including landing pages, app store presence and company intranet
- Lead internal readiness efforts through internal team training's and resource curation
- Enable client retention through creation of high-value content for sales, service, and marketing
What You'll Need
- 5 years of established experience in product marketing or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related discipline
- Proven history in launching new products off the ground
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills for crafting persuasive narratives
- Stellar interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate broadly across many teams
- Self-starter and personally accountable to execute with limited oversight
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo a plus
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
• Meaningful & Fun
What can we offer?
Competitive salary + performance-based bonus programs
Great health insurance + wellbeing package
401k retirement savings plan