Wellbeing Market Analyst
San Mateo, CA /
Sequoia Consulting Group – Wellbeing /
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. We are a tech-enabled consulting and services company helping employers unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive every day to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
The Wellbeing Market Analyst will join Sequoia at an exciting time as we continue to transform our industry. You will partner with our Wellbeing Team on the design, implementation and project management of health and wellbeing thought-leadership content and insights.
As our clients adopt Sequoia HRX as the main channel for Wellbeing service, insights, and the discovery and evaluation of the latest Wellbeing vendors – this role drives the key content and communication materials that feeds the experience.
The candidate for this role should have a mix of strong communications skills (structured information, writing, packaging) as well as being very organized and operational in their analytical thinking and execution. This candidate should also be comfortable in front of clients (when needed) and enjoy creating content for (and at) Sequoia’s Wellbeing thought-leadership events.
What You Get To Do
- Build-out great analysis and insight on Wellbeing industry trends and key vendor comparisons
- Create content illustrating the ROI and impact our Wellbeing Bundles and Programs for clients and prospects
- Ensuring Wellbeing program and Bundle core sales and educational collateral is kept up to date
- Drive client engagement through curating and collaborating with the key bundle vendors to deliver great content
- Helping with internal needs like RFPs, Knowledge Articles, and Newsfeed posts, as well as help contribute content to Sequoia blog posts, events, and other thought leadership needs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 to 7 years of experience in wellbeing, marketing, HR or related field
- Experience in scaling programs or working at scale
- Solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and is accountable for results
- Creative mindset for program development
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to understand client needs and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Passion for health and wellbeing
- Write and concept educational materials for a professional audience
- Experience and willingness to create marketing materials and participate in the creative process with designers and web developers
- Certified Worksite Wellness Program Manager (CWWPM), Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist (CWWPM), or similar certification a plus
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.