Client Service Consultant, Benefits
San Mateo, CA
Client Service, Benefits
The Client Service Consultant will be responsible for program management for all lines of services delivered to Sequoia clients, including benefits, 401k, risk management, wellness and compliance.
What You Get To Do
- All aspects of program management including: project management, program performance, systems implementation, consulting strategies, and special projects.
- Provide strategic analysis and consulting expertise for clients’ programs
- Coordinate compliance and wellness initiatives.
- Responsible for client’s annual program review.
- Manage program performance and metrics.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- 5 to 7+ years of employee benefits, client service, and project management experience
- Strong program and project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate and work across client organizations (HR, CEO, CFO)
- Solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and is accountable for results
- Detail and process-oriented thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate team and program activities
- Demonstrated mentoring skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset:
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching.