Software Development Engineer in Test - QA
Sequoia Consulting Group – Technology /
What Does the Job Entail?
We are looking for an SDET who will be involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to make sure the software runs smoothly and meets the needs, while being cost-effective. You will take ownership of code quality, will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
What You'll Do
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries for both web and mobile
- Ensure automation of manual tests across mobile, website, API and databases.
- Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing
- Work with an Agile team of software development engineers to improve quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What You'll Need
- 3-5 Years of experience handling automation of mobile, web, API’s and databases
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on XCUI, Expresso, Cucumber, Node js based frameworks
- Working knowledge on tools like Appium, UI Automator2, cypress
- Exceptional knowledge in SQL Queries.
- Knowledge to write efficient automated tests that concentrates on quick testing and deployments on cloud with experience working on integration to appcenter, AWS device farms.
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
What can we offer?
• Meaningful & fun work with an amazing team and work culture
• Flexible work schedule
• Competitive salary + performance-based bonus programs
Join us and be part of our success journey!