Salesforce Product Owner
San Mateo, CA /
Sequoia Consulting Group – Technology /
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. We are a tech-enabled consulting and services company helping employers unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive every day to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
The Salesforce Product Owner will be the primary technical and process expert on the platform and will work in collaboration with the Salesforce Solutions team, business stakeholders, and other technology teams that impact their end to end business process area of expertise. Daily activities will include, but are not limited to: resolving technical and functional support issues, performing trend analysis and identifying enhancements to reduce incoming requests, and collaborating with development teams to improve the design of new functionality. The successful candidate must be agile and able to support multiple priorities.
What You'll Do
- The Salesforce Product Owner will be responsible for:
- Own and drive all aspects of your product area from broad product vision to ultimate delivery and then customer success.
- Collaborate with other product teams to facilitate solutions with uniform design principles.
- Ensure enhancements drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm through prioritization across a diverse set of inputs.
- Be the trusted advisor for Salesforce Automation.
- Work directly with different team(s) to deliver high value customer features for adoption and scale.
- Lead testing for enhancements for assigned user groups.
- Plan and communicate project plans and timelines to business stakeholders.
- Ensure projects move forward according to the plan and address issues in timely manner.
- 4+ years Salesforce Platform experience
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build customized solutions and execute the solution by leveraging SFDC Configuration.
- Experience migrating users to Lightning Experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and experience with design thinking, design sprints, or experiment creation methods
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain standard and custom objects, process automation, data integrity, and internal integrations
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Positive attitude and strong desire to learn new skills
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.