Operations Leader (Sequoia One)
San Francisco, CA
Operations, Sequoia One PEO
Our Sequoia One Operations Leader will be an inspiring operations, technology and data loving leader experienced in large scale or multi-client payroll and human resource operations.
As a senior leader, you will leverage your critical thinking, analytical problem solving and exceptional collaborative decision making skills to ensure operational excellence in delivering our superior client service experience through innovative operational solutions in a rapid growth environment.
You will combine your operational management, process design and technology expertise to advance the growth of our certified PEO business and play a critical role in bringing the world of HR together for our clients into a unified experience powered by our open API Sequoia Platform.
Day to day you will lead our systems, data operations and payroll tax teams interacting closely with our payroll operations, treasury, finance and client service teams. You will have responsibility for the accuracy, efficient processing and compliance of all the client, carrier and billing data and be the senior relationship manager for our external partners and insurance carriers and internal technology teams.
What You Get To Do
- Create a culture of operational excellence by enhancing the operational principles, procedures and systems of information flow and management, business processes and reporting
- Lead long-term strategic planning aimed at operational distinction and financial profitability
- Create smart key performance metrics to track and improve accuracy, service delivery, productivity and financial sustainability
- Lead both functional and cross-functional initiatives to drive operational excellence and scalability
- Work closely with legal, compliance, finance and client service teams to identify, resolve, and avoid payroll, payroll tax and other compliance issues
- Leverage your experience in growth organizations to develop and execute strong change management processes to support smooth team member and client transitions
- Maintain strong business relationships with partners and internal stakeholders to ensure end-to-end processes are well-thought out to address client and PEO regulatory requirements
- Build a service-minded team striving to improve the productivity and lives of our team members and our clients
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction ratings through execution of advanced technology and service enhancements
Areas of Responsibility
- Finance, Treasury, Multi-State Payroll Operations and Payroll Tax, Benefits Operations and Systems
- Work on both functional and cross-functional initiatives to drive operational excellence and scalability
- 8-15 years operational management in payroll and/or human resource operations, benefits insurance, or related field; PEO or outsourcing experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing teams and major operational projects and strategic initiatives
- Budget development and oversight experience
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset:
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching.