Systems Specialist, Sequoia One
Operations, Sequoia One PEO
As a Sequoia One Systems Specialist, you will be responsible for the ongoing management and support of Sequoia One’s HRIS technology platform. A primary focus will be to ensure our clients and internal teams have a positive technology experience with our third-party technology provider, PrismHR.
Success in this role requires both creative, long-term thinking and hands-on “get it done” action. You will:
· Be part of a team providing high quality support to inquiries and potential issues from both internal and client users.
· Contribute to the advancements of new software application technology for the PEO industry.
· Define new product release rollout strategies and successfully manage scheduled and impromptu interactions with our internal Sequoia Platform technology team, PrismHR partner, as well as third-party benefit and system providers.
What You Get To Do
- Work with our internal teams to define Sequoia Platform features for our high growth technology PEO clients, who have high expectations of the power of technology to enable and accelerate their business
- Evaluate and anticipate impact of new technical solutions on product roadmap to our clients
- Plan, design, and lead PrismHR application activities including new release testing and rollout, integration with other systems and third-party applications
- Manage our internal case management system, triaging cases and escalating internally to our technology team and/or to our partner, PrismHR, when a situation is determined to need their assistance
- Track and report on high priority cases as part of monthly technology partner meetings
- Provide hands-on support, guiding our team’s utilization and innovation of the platform
- Perform problem and root cause analysis, outlining resolution options and taking appropriate actions to resolve issues including designing scalable and repeatable work-arounds until automated solutions can be provided
- Ensure data integrity within Sequoia Platform, PrismHR and across other systems where applicable
- Train our internal users on the utilization of the technologies we use, prepare training materials and conduct training programs as needed
- Performing complex configuration and performance analysis tasks
- Be mindful of security requirements and consult with technology partners to maintain well performing and secure system
- Create and maintain applicable systems documentation
- 3 years professional experience with HR or payroll systems working as an applications specialist including configuration, data quality assurance and user case management
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills with proven ability to work collaboratively with other teams to properly resolve issues quickly
- Solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and is accountable for results
- Organized, detail and process-oriented thinker with strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and/or client-facing experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor degree required, technical major preferred
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset:
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching.