Sequoia Consulting Group – Client Service, Benefits
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. Through a blend of guidance, service and technology, we are revolutionizing the way employee benefits, 401(k), insurance and HR are experienced by companies and their people.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive everyday to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
What Does the Job Entail?
The Employee Advocate provides an exceptional user experience to our clients' employees. As part of the team, you will find innovative solutions for any issues related to employee benefits and retirement planning, as well as provide education on health benefits and perks programs to client employees.
What You'll Do
- Manage benefit service lines for multiple client accounts and resolve employee questions efficiently
- Provide education to client employees on benefits and perks, retirement planning issues, Sequoia tech tools, etc.
- Act as a resource and advocate for client employees with claims management cases
- Assist employees with navigation of Sequoia’s three client web portals and mobile app
- Prepare quarterly reports and attend review meetings with clients
- Help build out knowledge center and FAQs
- Participate in process improvement activities as needed
- Some travel required
What You'll Need
- At least one year of direct experience in a client service environment and a passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Proven experience in a customer service role taking multiple phone calls and managing high volume email inquiries
- Ability to navigate through various web tools and phone to communicate instructions effectively
- Must be a listener and a good problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform research to solve issues
- Human resources/benefits and Salesforce experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
• Meaningful & Fun
What can we offer?
Competitive salary + performance-based bonus programs
Great health insurance + wellbeing package
401k retirement savings plan