Director of Growth Marketing
San Mateo, CA /
Sequoia Consulting Group – Marketing & Support /
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. We are a tech-enabled consulting and services company helping employers unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive every day to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
The Director of Growth Marketing is responsible for leading and optimizing of our growth engine at Sequoia. You play a critical role in defining multi-channel campaign strategy, improving internal processes, and implementing tracking and reporting to show Marketing’s impact. You are central in building the end-to-end marketing funnel and shaping our brand experience for everyone in it. You need to be a self-starter who has mastered the fundamentals of integrated digital campaigns, collaborates well with people, and loves being hands on in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do
- Create and manage marketing campaigns that generate, nurture, and convert leads across email, social media, SEM, and other digital and physical channels.
- Measure, optimize and present funnel results to our team and leadership
- Collaborate with sales leaders and CMO on strategy and execution
- Own the systems and internal processes related to Salesforce and Marketo, including data hygiene and reporting.
- Develop reporting dash boards that provides executive and practitioner visibility into campaign effectiveness across the full funnel.
- 7-10 years of campaign marketing experience
- Experience managing and scaling multi-channel campaigns
- Strong analytical skillset for measuring and optimizing campaigns.
- Salesforce and Marketo expertise. Certifications highly desired.
- People management experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree, Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.