San Mateo, CA /
Sequoia Consulting Group – Technology /
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. We are a tech-enabled consulting and services company helping employers unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive every day to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
What Does the Role Entail?
Sequoia is looking for a talented, self-directed Salesforce Developer to build innovative solutions on Salesforce Platform. This is a unique opportunity to be a key member of the Salesforce Platform where self-directed individuals thrive, and one where your vision for increasing the impact and value of technology can be realized. In addition to leading technical initiatives, this role will be responsible for interfacing and aligning on overall technical strategy.
The ideal candidate enjoys building applications on the Salesforce Lightning platform from scratch. Additionally, they thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative in nature across multiple functional teams including product management, quality engineering and documentation. Ideally, candidates in this role are expected to have expert level knowledge of the Salesforce platform and are abreast of the newest technologies supplied by Salesforce itself.
What You'll Do
- Deliver on full life cycle software components from idea to implementation for our mission critical, enterprise SaaS web applications
- Work with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Build and improve Salesforce Lightning Platform implementations and various other systems
- Provide attention to detail and a commitment to delivery of high-quality, stable deliverables
- Work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multi-cultural, development and testing team
- Be self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed committed milestones
- Display strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored
- Desire to work in a growing, fast-paced environment of innovation
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the salesforce.com APIs; Lightning experience a plus
- Significant experience in practicing and leading agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements
- Work with product management to size, scope and define technical requirements and help transform them into actionable work for the engineering team
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Significant experience with web application development
- Comfortable with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE or Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Significant experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience working at-scale by reusing components and code to push apps out fast
- Bachelor's degree required
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.