Onboarding Manager (Sequoia One)
Sequoia One – Client Service, Onboarding
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. Through a blend of guidance, service and technology, we are revolutionizing the way employee benefits, 401(k), insurance and HR are experienced by companies and their people.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive everyday to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
A New Opportunity at Sequoia
The Sequoia One Onboarding team exists to build strong, long-term relationships with our clients through a successful new client implementation. As the first impression of client service, this team sets the tone for the future of the relationship.
What Does the Job Entail?
The Onboarding Manager will ensure a seamless client transition onto Sequoia One for new clients and will have the opportunity to closely partner with almost every internal team in the process.
What You'll Do
- Project manage multiple new client implementations simultaneously
- Educate our client contacts on Sequoia’s service model and offering and support them throughout implementation
- Partner closely with internal teams like HR, payroll, tax, employee advocates, data operations, finance & treasury to set the client up for a successful Sequoia partnership
- Configure the client’s HR information system (HRIS) and train the client on how to use the system, while recommending process improvements as you learn about their business and practices
- Present Sequoia’s service offering to all employees of the new client and answer any questions that may come up
- Transition a client to their Client Service Manager after a successful first payroll
- Some travel required
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Client Service or implementation experience
- Strong project management skills
- Ideal candidate has experience in at least one of the following: health benefits, HR or payroll
- Ability to communicate and work across client organizations (HR, CEO, CFO)
- Solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and is accountable for results
- Detail and process-oriented
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs and deliver results under tight deadlines
What Success Looks Like In 3 Months
- The OM has a solid understanding of all steps in the implementation project plan
- The OM has begun to implement clients, configure their systems and educate them on Sequoia’s benefits and services
- The OM can confidently and accurately present an open enrollment presentation and field questions from worksite employees
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
• Meaningful & Fun
What can we offer?
Competitive salary + performance-based bonus programs
Great health insurance + wellbeing package
401k retirement savings plan