Talent Development Manager
San Mateo, CA
People & Places
The Talent Development Manager is committed to providing an amazing candidate experience from initial conversations through one's career at Sequoia. The Talent Development Manager will have a significant positive impact on the growth and culture of the entire organization.
What you get to do...
- Develop meaningful relationships with candidates by providing an excellent experience from first conversation to on-boarding and beyond
- Build and maintain an effective pipeline of key talent by leveraging LinkedIn, social media, employee referrals, networks and our applicant tracking system
- Make a significant impact by hiring excellent Sequoia fit team members and laying the foundation for their success
- Provide oversight, guidance, and leadership on hiring goals and strategic initiatives
- Foster collaborative partnerships with Leadership Team and hiring managers to deliver an excellent recruiting and on-boarding experience
- Play a key role in building the team and unifying Sequoia as a growing organization
- Work with our new hires through on-boarding and beyond to ensure their success
- Be a representative of the Sequoia brand and culture
Why this job is important...
- Sequoia is growing! With that, our special and unique culture is of utmost importance and is essential to the success and growth of our team. As a member of our Talent Group, you’ll have a profound impact on our mission: to come through for people who put their trust in us; no matter what.
What you'll learn...
- This role will enable you to impact all aspects of a business through talent development and caring for our team members.
- Your passion for helping others and sense of urgency will become your greatest asset as you build relationships with hiring managers and team members throughout the organization.
- You will have the opportunity to innovate in the role and own different aspects within talent that positively impact Sequoia team members and their success.
You're right for the job if....
- You have a passion for service
- You value innovation in your role
- You love winning as a team
- You are personally responsible
- You think strategically and can execute
- You have at least four years of either recruiting or sales experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
You'll work most closely with...
- Chief Legal and Administrative Officer
- Director, Talent Development
- Sr. Talent Development Managers
- Talent Development Manager
- Talent Coordinator
- All Hiring Managers
- The Leadership Team
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset:
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching.