Risk Management Consultant (Sales)
San Mateo, CA /
Sequoia Consulting Group – Sales /
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. We are a tech-enabled consulting and services company helping employers unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive every day to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
The Risk Management Consultant is committed to producing new business revenue while ensuring overall client satisfaction by proactively managing & anticipating the needs of clients & prospects.
What you get to do
- Conduct initial sales meetings and add 3 - 5 new clients per month
- Design, implement, communicate and service risk management programs for new and existing clients
- Present market analysis to clients and prospects
- Drive and manage the client decision making process
- Provide ongoing service to Sequoia Benefits’ clients
- 4 – 6 years of successful sales experience in outside sales, business to business sales or business development.
- An individual of high integrity with good judgment skills, and who is committed to doing what is right for their clients.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with CEOs, CFOs, Executive Staff and Human Resources Professionals.
- The drive to succeed and possess a professional track record of high achievement in sales.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, tact, negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Must be resourceful, responsive, team focused and committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Broad understanding of risk management program designs.
- Industry-specific training will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.