Bend, Oregon /
Business Development – Administrative and Human Resources /
Serán is seeking an Executive Assistant to oversee and coordinate various administrative roles of the executive leadership group. The Executive Assistant will provide support to the executive team to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished and operations run efficiently. They will maintain and refine internal processes that support executives and directors, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow. Projects range from managing professional and personal schedules of high-level executives including on-site and off-site meetings, calls, and travel arrangements for client visits. This role will be responsible for managing communication between upper management and employees, and will exhibit best practices at a high level of integrity to keep company confidence. Successful candidates will be highly organized, well versed in Microsoft applications for business use, and adaptable to shifting priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for high-level executives, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Attend meetings and take notes as needed (e.g., board of directors and directors’ meetings).
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- May assist with planning and organizing staff events, including all hands meetings, holiday parties, staff appreciation events.
- May handle building leases, furniture orders, etc. and/or work with facilities department to coordinate acquisitions of office space, and for new campus (soon to be under construction).
- Assist with contract document management and control.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- High integrity and ability to keep company confidence.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, and 4 years of experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Preference will be given to those with experience overseeing budgets and expenses and developing internal processes.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.