Cloud Engineer I – Enterprise
At ServerCentral Turing Group (SCTG), we enable and transform businesses using technology. Through our hybrid cloud solutions and expertise, SCTG offers public cloud guidance, strategy, management, and application development in addition to core managed data center, private cloud, and managed IT services. SCTG is unique in its designation as an Equinix Gold Partner, a Digital Realty Trust Gold Partner, a VMware Gold Partner, and an Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting Partner, Managed Service Provider Partner, and Authorized Public Sector Partner.
We architect Cloud environments to our high standards with client end goals in mind. SCTG is centered around a core DevOps philosophy which enables us to provide solutions to businesses to help implement continuous integration, automate infrastructure provisioning and management, and do things pragmatically.
Position responsibilities and expectations:
- Build out of client’s cloud environments and play a vital role in the implementation, deployment and maintenance of production, staging and development cloud infrastructures running in managed 24x7 environments
- Development of customer enterprise environments aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on best practices aligned with our Managed Services offering
- Provide leadership in enterprise technologies such as Windows Server, VMWare, Veam, etc.
- Nurture cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive our core enterprise and cloud philosophies
- Adherence to Change Control process and Architecture Standardization.
Technical Skills required:
- Familiar AWS cloud services such as EC2, CloudFront, SSM, IAM, S3, etc.
- Familiar with Enterprise Cloud services such as VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Mastery in Enterprise tools such as ActiveDirectory/LDAP, VMware vSphere, SSO/SAML
- Familiar with cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
- Comfortable with cloud IaaS technologies (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Proficient with Configuration Management tools (Salt, Chef, Ansible, Group Policy)
- Experience with IaaS, or full stack development.
- Experience with server Operating Systems (Linux, Windows Server)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understands and can articulate the technical ideas to non-technical people
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- VMWare VCP6-DCV, VCAP6-DCV or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud
Benefits: Paid PTO/Vacation time, RTA and CTA Transit Benefits, 401k with employer match, free employee collocation, cell phone reimbursement, Life Insurance/Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with HRA, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, and a fun and casual work environment.