At ServerCentral Turing Group (SCTG), we enable and transform businesses using technology. Through our hybrid cloud solutions and expertise, SCTG offers public cloud guidance, strategy, management, and application development in addition to core managed data center, private cloud, and managed IT services. SCTG is unique in its designation as an Equinix Gold Partner, a Digital Realty Trust Gold Partner, a VMware Gold Partner, and an Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting Partner, Managed Service Provider Partner, and Authorized Public Sector Partner.
ServerCentral’s IT team has the unique ability to leverage our global datacenter footprint, robust IP+WAN connectivity, 24/7 datacenter staffing, an extensive inventory of spare equipment, and a company full of colleagues who love customer service and IT infrastructure.
- Regularly review our systems and practices to meet performance, security and availability objectives
- Provide technical assistance and support for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware onsite and remotely
- Automate repetitive tasks and procedures
- Continually work to improve and streamline IT process and services
- Optimize O365 services and rollout features to staff with supporting documentation
- Work with People Operations to create new hire profiles and assist in onboarding
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Develop upgrade/refresh plans and recommendations per company need; maintain technical currency of new technology and functionality.
- Develop and maintain detailed records of equipment/assets and software licensing to promote security and ensure compliance with applicable licensing agreements.
- Work with various departments to understand the tools they require (or have already developed), ensure sufficient documentation + supportability
- Provide top level customer service to staff
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT customer-facing support roles
- Extensive experience with the following:
- Microsoft O365/Active Directory/Group Policy/Exchange/Federation
- Enterprise IT Architecture (Servers, Storage, Networking, VMware)
- Experience with UC systems (Skype For Business preferred)
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong detail-oriented written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: Paid PTO/Vacation time, RTA and CTA Transit Benefits, 401k with 4% employer match, free employee collocation and cloud account, Bring Your Own Device Policy with monthly payroll reimbursement, Life Insurance/Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with HRA, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, and a fun and casual work environment.