Companies with mission-critical availability requirements depend on ServerCentral to host their technology infrastructure. Across our data center footprint in the US, Europe and Asia, we’re delivering industry-leading colocation, cloud, network and managed services to some of the most respected and successful companies on the planet.
All ServerCentral products and services are provided via unparalleled facilities and supported 24x7x365 by teams of experts. Equal parts technology and people, ServerCentral is unlike any other service provider. Here’s your chance to become a part of a truly unique organization.
We are seeking an IT Director to assess, operate, and improve the daily IT needs of our growing organization. The person in this role will directly support the in-house IT needs of the Company as well as oversee our IT team.
ServerCentral’s IT team has the unique ability to leverage our global datacenter footprint, robust IP+WAN connectivity, 24/7 staffing, an extensive inventory of spare equipment, and colleagues who are passionate about technology and customer service.
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT customer-facing support roles, and 3 years in IT management.
- Extensive experience with the following:
- Microsoft O365/Active Directory/Group Policy/Exchange/Federation
- Enterprise IT Architecture (Servers, Storage, Networking, VMware)
- Management and security of desktops, servers, mobile devices
- Backup and BCDR
- Experience with VoIP technologies (Skype For Business / Teams preferred)
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the overall employee experience with technology tools, software, and hardware.
- Manage our team who provide end user support.
- Regularly review our systems and practices to meet security and availability objectives.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and our annual technology audits (SOC, PCI, HIPAA).
- Maintain and innovate Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery plans; maintain technical currency of technology and functionality.
- Maintain records of equipment/assets and software licensing to promote security and ensure compliance with licensing programs.
- Support our diverse teams to understand the tools they require (or have already developed), ensure robust documentation + supportability.
Benefits: Paid PTO/Vacation time, RTA and CTA Transit Benefits, 401k with 4% employer match, free employee collocation and cloud account, Bring Your Own Device Policy with monthly payroll reimbursement, Life Insurance/Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with HRA, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, and a fun and casual work environment.