Solution Sales Executive
Chicago, IL or Limited Remote (Please Reference List of Open States when Applying) /
At ServerCentral Turing Group (SCTG), we enable and transform businesses using technology. As a Managed Services Partner (MSP) we become one of our customers’ most trusted advisors for technology and innovation. We bring 20+ years of enterprise IT experience to each and every engagement —experience covering data centers, colocation, private cloud, public cloud, software development, DevOps consulting, network services and many more aspects of enterprise IT.
Come join an exciting team at a growing company! As a Solution Sales Executive at SCTG, you will sell multiple technology solution offerings to customers in a variety of markets. You will manage your own book of business, selling to new and existing customers in a value based selling methodology and process, with support from extended team members. You will be able to position our all-encompassing portfolio to solve client issues and problems. SCTG has a unique values position within our industry that will help you grow your book of business exponentially.
The Solution Sales Executive must be competent with solution selling approach, value selling, customer transparency, working well in a team environment, drive deals from inception through closure, customer service, technology value selling, selling managed and professional services.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Utilize CRM to manage your assigned book of business, customer contact documentation, customer needs, active projects, and to support team selling strategy
- Cross sell, Up Sell and create new opportunities within your existing and prospective Install Base
- Schedule sales meetings and deliver solutions on immediate customer requests via Microsoft Teams, phone or in-person (in-person meetings will resume at a later date)
- Drive new/expanded business and overall Active/Inactive Customer Growth, and year-over-year (YoY), quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) Revenue Growth within assigned accounts
- Leverage the entire portfolio to provide clients the best overall solution to match their stated need/problem/issue
- Recover churning & inactive customers via sales methodology, sales tools, team capabilities and marketing campaigns
- Become proficient on SCTG’s IT systems for quotes, CRM entry and upkeep, account setup and credit profile and account management
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction and communicate any and all issues/client concerns
- Work with Sales Development team to provide solutions to customers around expansion needs, new solution offerings, additional services, temporary needs and expansion into the Cloud
- Negotiate prices on solutions sales in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Drive relationships, previous and new, to foster more sales and contacts within your assigned accounts
- Accountability to assigned quota
- 5+ years of proven sales track record within the Cloud (all aspects), IaaS, Networking, Managed & Professional Services & IT industry preferred
- 5+ years of outside sales or business to business sales experience required
- Ability to position a solution sales approach
- Ability to value sell solutions to a multitude of clients
- Technical: Applied knowledge across multiple technologies and methodologies
- Document all sales activities within the CRM system to ensure the company is aware of sales and all other activities within an account
- High-level organizational skills, communication, and professionalism
- Presentation skills and ability to demonstrate effective sales processes
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to remotely conduct business utilizing Microsoft Teams and moves sales cycle through the various stages expeditiously
- Ability to travel to assigned accounts, when necessary and appropriate
Benefits: Paid PTO/Vacation time, RTA and CTA Transit Benefits, 401k with employer match, free employee colocation or cloud account, Bring Your Own Device Policy, Life Insurance/Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with HRA, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, and a fun and casual work environment.
SCTG is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. SCTG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.