Cloud Sales Executive
Chicago, IL or Limited Remote (Please Reference List of Open States when Applying) /
At ServerCentral Turing Group (SCTG), we enable and transform businesses using technology. As a Managed Services Partner (MSP) we become one of our customers’ most trusted advisors for technology and innovation. We bring 20+ years of enterprise IT experience to every engagement —experience covering data centers, colocation, private cloud, public cloud, software development, DevOps consulting, network services and many more aspects of enterprise IT.
Join an exciting team in a growing organization! As a Cloud Sales Executive at SCTG, you will sell all Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud Solutions to customers in a variety of markets. You will manage your own book of business, selling to new and existing customers in a value based selling methodology and process, with support from extended team members. In this role, you will be able to position our all-encompassing portfolio to solve client issues and problems. SCTG’s unique values position will help you grow your book of business exponentially.
Our ideal Cloud Sales Executive is competent with a solution selling approach. You will drive deals from inception through closure in this dynamic role, while selling managed and professional services. We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment with a focus on strong customer service and transparency.
- Utilize CRM to manage your assigned book of business, customer contact documentation, customer needs, active projects, and to support team selling strategy
- Cross-sell, up-sell, and create new opportunities within your existing and prospective rostered clients.
- Schedule sales meetings and deliver solutions on immediate customer requests via Microsoft Teams, phone or in-person (once normal business operations resume in-office)
- Drive new / expanded business, overall Active / Inactive Customer Growth, and year-over-year (YoY), quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) Revenue Growth within assigned accounts
- Leverage entire portfolio to provide clients the best overall solution to match the needs of their business
- Recover inactive customers via sales methodology, sales tools, team capabilities and marketing campaigns
- Become proficient on SCTG’s IT systems for quotes, CRM entry and upkeep, account setup, credit profile and account management
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction and communicate all issues/client concerns
- Work with Sales Development team to provide solutions to customers around expansion needs, new solution offerings, additional services, temporary needs, and other relevant infrastructure needs
- Negotiate prices on Cloud solutions sales in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- 5+ years of proven sales track record within the Private, Hybrid, Public, Managed & Professional Services (IT industry preferred)
- 5+ years of outside sales or business to business sales experience required
- Ability to position a solution sales approach
- Ability to value sell solutions to a multitude of clients
- Applied knowledge across multiple technologies and methodologies
- accountability to the quota assigned and accepted
- High-level organizational skills, communication, and professionalism
- Presentation skills and ability to demonstrate effective sales processes
- Drive relationships, previous and new, to foster more sales and contacts within assigned accounts
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel to assigned accounts, when necessary and appropriate
Benefits: Paid PTO/Vacation time, RTA and CTA Transit Benefits, 401k with employer match, free employee colocation or cloud account, Bring Your Own Device Policy, Life Insurance/Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with HRA, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, and a fun and casual work environment.
SCTG is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. SCTG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.