Front-End Designer / Developer
Our goal is to democratize building software via simple, elegant and powerful software development tools.
We're seeking a front-end designer/developer, to work on our website and other creative marketing initiatives. This role is specifically for engineers with design and front-end (React.js) experience. You may be a great fit for this role if you fixate on building beautiful customer-facing web and mobile experiences. Submitting work examples where you had leading influence on the design aesthetics as well as the implementation is a requirement. Creativity, originality and attention to detail in your past work will be given preference over front-end/React engineering expertise.
Serverless Inc. is a fully remote company (SF - Beijing), and we are open to this role being located anywhere.
- Defining and delivering engaging and novel educational and promotional user experiences on our website and beyond.
- Search engine optimization and product analytics instrumentation.
Skills & Experience
- You've done this before and have a portfolio or examples of web and mobile UI/UX design and development work which you can share.
- Working knowledge of React and React Hooks.
Attributes We Look For
- Passionate – We are obsessed with empowering developers by building the world's greatest software development tools. We seek those who are looking to master this craft, above all.
- Self-Guided – We entrust each other with a lot of autonomy, and seek self-guided teammates who own initiatives, practice great judgement amidst ambiguity, communicate with stakeholders early and often, and focus on delivering, without distraction and oversight.
- Reflective - Autonomy is best paired with accountability. We seek individuals that set measurable goals, report results and learn from them. Success is not expected, however learning is.