Senior Partner Development Manager
We are Serverless Inc, creators of the Serverless Framework, a popular open-source development tool for building serverless applications. Our mission is to make harnessing the creative potential of serverless cloud infrastructure easy and fun through user-friendly developer tools. While adoption of the Serverless Framework has grown beyond our most extraordinary expectations, it’s still the beginning of the massive serverless technology trend. We believe serverless cloud infrastructure is the natural evolution of the cloud, and the future will provide developers with more serverless options than ever. We’re now scaling to improve the Framework and offer several new development experiences for developers and organizations. We are distributed by location but united in our purpose. We value product-minded technologists and fully own our successes and failures. Most importantly, we believe that people do their best work when empowered. If you are on a journey to find a team that crafts ingenious cutting-edge solutions while having fun together, we are your destination.
The serverless architecture is the natural evolution of the cloud. It also happens to be the greatest technology for enabling integrations across systems and organizations. These are the reasons we’re prioritizing integrations and partnerships, and we’re looking for a Senior Partner Development Manager to lead this important area of our organization. If you have experience in this area, want to work in one of the most exciting areas of cloud, and integrate with other exciting technology vendors, this is a tremendous opportunity.
Serverless Inc. is a fully remote company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and maintain our partnership business development strategy.
- Proactively identify vendors who offer serverless cloud infrastructure or tools supporting serverless architectures to partner with.
- Facilitate adoption and manage existing partners.
- Build and manage a strategic business plan with key partners.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with our product teams to guide the direction of future integrations and products.
- Maintain a robust integrations and products pipeline.
- Manage partner relationships in our CRM and integrate analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Provide reviews to key stakeholders.
- Significant partner management or business development experience in the cloud industry.
- Technical qualifications in cloud computing are a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong strategic and execution skills.
- Strong presentation skills articulating complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting many customers/partners.
- Located within North America.
- A background of entrepreneurial and/or leadership stints.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans.
- Domestic partners receive the same benefits that are available to spouses of employees.
- Paid leave for all new parents.
- 401(k) Retirement savings account.
- Our team members can enjoy flexible scheduling.
- Our team is globally-distributed, and we work from home 100% time.
- Unlimited time off for our full-time team members.
- Serverless empowers employees to expand their expertise through professional development.
Attributes We Seek
Motivated foremost about serverless and making it accessible to all through world-class development tools.
Prioritizes the customer-facing experience above all else.
Unafraid of ambiguity, identifies what matters most and delivers, without waiting or apprehension.
Owns the goals, and more importantly, their results.
Doesn’t expect communication to happen but ensures it, with emphasis on excellent written communication.
Treats everyone inside and outside of our organization with dignity, and respects differences in perspectives, opinions, and experiences.