Enterprise Account Executive
Who we are: Serverless is a Series A (Lightspeed Ventures, Trinity Ventures) startup that is changing the way cloud software is built and deployed. Our software is used by tens of thousands of developers from companies like EA, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, and Nike, to get their cloud applications to market faster. We’re a small, distributed team that is obsessed with delivering value to developers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be in charge of developing and closing license deals for the recently launched Serverless Framework Enterprise. You will also work with product and executive leadership to help define and optimize our sales process while also also identifying and expanding into new markets.
- Exceed targets for revenue and new customer acquisition for Serverless Framework Enterprise.
- Engage new and existing Serverless Framework Open Source users to provide guidance around how they can be more successful and scale with Serverless Framework Enterprise.
- Manage enterprise sales process with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, Operations, and Security.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of Serverless in order to secure strategic commercial commitments.
- Effectively manage resources within a small, distributed startup to be as efficient as possible in engaging with opportunities.
- A history of consistently exceeding sales targets.
- Proven track record selling early market products for startups.
- Expertise in concepts around software development tools and public cloud infrastructure and the business case for purchasing decisions in this space.
- Deep understanding of the AWS platform, particularly their serverless compute offerings.
- Great interpersonal skills including the ability to establish trusted relationships internally and with our customers.
- Great communication skills including the ability to ask probing questions and listen carefully. You should also be able to explain technology trends through narrative and story.
- Experience in open source business models is preferred but not required.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.