Director of Growth Marketing
Who we are: Serverless is a Series A (Lightspeed Ventures, Trinity Ventures) startup that is changing the way cloud software is built and deployed. Our software is used by tens of thousands of developers from companies like EA, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, and Nike, to get their cloud applications to market faster. We’re a small, distributed team that is obsessed with delivering value to developers.
As Director of Growth Marketing, your main goal is to drive users through our marketing funnel. You will be the lead of the Serverless Growth team and manage efforts across marketing, product, data/analytics and sales. You'll help identify and test the most impactful initiatives to drive acquisition, engagement, referral and monetization. The role is tasked with developing, measuring, testing and implementing initiatives that result in the acquisition and growth of customers using Serverless products.
- Prioritize and execute strategic growth marketing initiatives
- Drive users and customers to understand the core value of our products
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Sales to improve user experience, increase product engagement, and drive monetization
- Develop, test and implement initiatives that increase product usage and lead generation
- Own Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for community growth and lead generation
- Good understanding of B2B growth tactics and channels
- 5+ years experience in marketing, ideally in a developer facing org
- Experienced with Free/Open Source to paid models and expertise in experimenting and optimizing all aspects of the conversion funnel
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across functions
- Strong analytical skills
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.