Lead Solutions Architect
Who we are: Serverless is a Series A (Lightspeed Ventures, Trinity Ventures) startup that is changing the way cloud software is built and deployed. Our software is used by tens of thousands of developers from companies like EA, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, and Nike, to get their cloud applications to market faster. We’re a small, distributed team that is obsessed with delivering value to developers.
As a Lead Solutions Architect you will serve in both a pre-sales and post-sales capacity to ensure the success of Serverless Framework Enterprise customers. You will achieve this primarily by working directly with customers and our sales team to provide technical expertise around our products, public cloud architectures, and operational strategies. We are a small but rapidly growing startup which means there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats, learn new skills, and grow your role along with the company.
- During the pre-sales process, work with prospective customers to understand their requirements, provide technical and operational overviews of our solutions, give demonstrations, and assist with proof of concepts.
- During the post-sales process, provide technical and operational assistance to customers to ensure their success with our solutions.
- A background as a developer
- 3+ years experience in a technical, customer facing role (Technical Pre-Sales/Post-Sales/Sales Engineering/Solutions Architect, etc.).
- Deep understanding of the AWS platform, particularly their serverless compute offerings.
- Experience implementing public cloud infrastructure at mid to large enterprise companies.
- Great interpersonal skills including the ability to establish trusted relationships internally and with our customers.
- Great communication skills including the ability to ask probing questions and listen carefully. You should also be able to explain technology trends through narrative and story.
- Experience with Serverless Framework.
- Ability for roughly 20% travel.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.