Our vision is to enable developers to build more and manage less. We've built one of the most popular pieces of open-source software in the world and in the process grown an extremely engaged and active community. As our company scales, the growth team is tasked with continuing to shepherd and add value to our community while also developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for our commercial products.
We’re looking for an experienced front-end architect, who also has an interest in user acquisitor and marketing, to own the technical implementation of serverless.com and other strategic growth initiatives. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with our brand designer and interface with other members of the growth and product teams.
Our Culture: Serverless Inc. has built a culture on the two pillars of freedom and accountability. We believe in hiring smart, ambitious, self-driven team members and giving them the freedom to make an impact how they see fit. We also believe in being accountable, as individuals and a team, to our company-wide goals. This means celebrating wins and honestly acknowledging and learning from mistakes.
- Own the architecture for serverless.com, an open source react application that is visited over 100,000 times per month
- Implement data, analytics, and marketing tooling on the front end of serverless.com
- Rapidly experimenting, measuring, and iterating different parts of the user funnel to reach growth goals
- Running AB tests to optimize conversion on our website as well as within our products
- Developing new pages and optimizing existing ones on our website
- Strong front-end architect who has built major applications from scratch
- Experience with react
- Knowledge of data and analytics tooling
- Great communicator, ability to work cross-functionally
- Results-driven, set aggressive goals and think outside the box to accomplish them
- Data-oriented, trust your intuition but always set goals and measure them
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.