Wellington, NZ /
Consulting – Consulting (NZ) /
Servian is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
We’re currently looking for a Test Engineer to join our team in Auckland to assist with exciting engagements with Tier 1 Clients.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in understanding the Business Process Modeling and functional requirements to create the test strategy.
- Ability to front-end discussions with client and other vendor partners related to regulatory compliance.
- Overall understanding of retail banking regulatory environment for awareness and not as a specialist
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams related to scope and plan work with minimal guidance.
- Excellent requirement understanding to solve any question from the client or testing team.
- Experience in testing and creation of test cases, test plan and test strategies in banking projects. Hands on experience in use case writing and involvement in UAT is critical.
- Hands on experience test status-reporting tools for project is a must.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Requirements gathering/analysis
- Knowledge Team management and work distribution would be added advantage.
- Preparing test scenarios for business requirement documents
- Test Case Design, Test Execution, updating execution results, defect reporting, defect triaging.
- Attending defect meetings, interaction with client
- Experience involving Effort Estimation, Scheduling, Risk management concepts.
- On time delivery of the testing results.
- Follow prescribed standards and processes of testing.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever-changing tech industry.
- Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- A collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team or APPLY NOW.
**Please note that any applicants outside of NZ won't be considered, unless they are an NZ Citizen**