Senior Technical Business Analyst
Wellington, NZ /
Consulting – Consulting (NZ) /
Servian is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a background in data & cloud migration to join our team in Wellington.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements in the context of data warehouses.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, interviews and journey mapping to develop requirements and user stories. Experience in running a variety of workshop styles such as design thinking approach, lean validation.
- Sound presentation skills enable you to easily explain complex concepts and solutions to the everyday person.
- Strong business acumen makes it easy for you to devise pragmatic solutions to prickly problems.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Change management skills (desirable).
- An understanding of the financial services operating environment and products (desirable).
- Investigate in detail the current state and work on a solid plan for the future state.
- Work with stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for data warehouse reporting and analytics.
- Facilitate workshops with business users to formulate and document detailed business requirements.
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever-changing tech industry.
- Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- A collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.
**Please note that any applicants outside of NZ won't be considered, unless they are an NZ Citizen**