Sydney - Head Office /
Consulting – Consulting (NSW) /
Who are we?
Servian, is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
We are currently looking for talented Data Analysts to join our Sydney team to support our Clients in making strategic, data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, and reporting data. Our data analysts & consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious, and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from our whole team.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and to help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet those needs.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be tech agnostic, and work with like minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
You will be involved in:
- Advising on data analysis and visualisation approaches and strategies.
- Implementing solutions for the establishment of data analysis capabilities including data access, data wrangling and transformation and data analysis and visualisation.
- Delivering a data analysis over a diverse range of data sources and formats, including structured, multi-structured and unstructured.
- Guiding the interpretation and communication of results of data analysis, making recommendations to stakeholders of varying levels of data literacy.
- Collaborating with system owners, data providers, analysts, managers and various other stakeholders to data projects.
- Managing your time, the team, the stakeholders and the engagement, to deliver the data management capability.
- Supporting pre-sales activity to promote Servian, our capabilities and value to current and prospective clients.
You will have:
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver with thought leadership and commercial awareness.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, P/SQL, databases, integration, master data management, quality assurance, data wrangling and data governance technologies.
- Sound understanding of data structures, data modeling and data optimisation techniques.
- Ability to analyse large, complex datasets from diverse sources, structures and formats.
- Ability to articulate highly technical concepts and insights, in a way that can be understood by stakeholders of varying degrees of technical literacy.
- Collaboration skills and understanding of business challenges & drivers.
- Knowledge of Cloud environments are desirable, including Google, AWS and Azure.
- Awareness of AI and ML technologies and principles are desirable.
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing tech industry.
- Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- Collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
Inclusion & Diversity:
- Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow.
- A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
Our business is focused developing our people and offerings across the following:
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), DevOps and Automation inc HashiCorp.
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics.
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development.
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights.
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities, please get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.
Posted 1st Dec 2022
Salary range: $70K - $90K