Java Fullstack Developer
Melbourne, VIC /
Consulting – Consulting (VIC) /
Posted 3rd April
This is a great opportunity for Full stack Java enthusiasts to join a consulting firm that offers a variety of projects and a structured learning and development path. You will work alongside a talented team of consultants who all share your passion in building great solutions and learning new skills.
Servian is a professional services firm that puts our people at the heart of our strategy. We help customers challenge the status quo by working with them on implementing new and emerging technologies whilst enabling our consultants to continue to learn and acquire new skills. Our business is structured across six key practices:
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), Managed Services
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
- Curious and eager to learn: You are a curious individual who is eager to develop their skills and progress their career in a consulting environment
- Leadership Experience - have people management experience (good to have)
- Team player: You like being part of high performing teams and like sharing your knowledge with your peers.
This is a great opportunity to join a consulting firm that offers:
- A range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies
- A chance to work alongside a collaborative and passionate team
- Consultant-led events in our newly designed Docklands location, including social clubs, tech clubs, gaming events, meet-ups and cloud vendor hackathons.
- Proactive career development through structured learning and development, multiple avenues for growth and an innovative reward and recognition structure.
Salary will be in line with your experience however for a junior-level consultant, the range will be from $70k - $90k