Customer Support Representative
New York /
We’re Sesame and we’re building a transformative platform that puts power back in the hands of people, not systems, so that everyone can access quality care at clear, upfront prices.
Sesame is looking for a Customer Support Representative who will provide patients with a best-in-class customer experience.
About the job:
- Provide support to customers and clinicians via phone, chat, and email.
- Act as the voice of Sesame, delivering extraordinary experiences and best-in-class customer support.
- Think creatively about ways in which Sesame can optimize each customer’s experience and increase conversion.
- Sesame is based in NYC, but we're open to a remote position for the right candidate.
- Some holidays, nights, and weekends may be required.
- Exude the empathy and patience needed to quickly resolve customer questions and complaints.
- Ability to maneuver complicated customer complaints; and always know what to say to keep customers satisfied.
- Passion for improving the lives of people and the world of healthcare.1+ years of experience providing outstanding customer support, preferably in the health or medical industries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- At ease using Zendesk or similar support software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends.
- Optional: Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in both Spanish and English.
What we offer:
- Competitive total compensation package — equity possible
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
- A fun and international work environment with teams in New York and Europe
- The opportunity to work independently and remotely — whatever cadence makes sense to get work done in the best way according to the constraints at-hand
- The chance to learn first-hand about the biggest industry in the world
Sesame is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.