Growth Marketing Manager: Search and Affiliate Channels
New York /
We’re Sesame and we’re building a transformative platform that makes it easier and more affordable for all Americans to access high-quality health care. We believe everyone should be able to get great care for a fair price. That’s why we’re working with doctors who share our vision for giving people a better way to get the care they need without the stress, frustrations, and rip-offs of the current healthcare system.
We're looking for a performance marketing expert to join us to manage our digital campaigns, focused on our paid search and affiliate programs. This person will be responsible for driving the performance of these channels, from ongoing optimizations to process improvements, and the identification and scale of new opportunities.
About the role:
- Manage paid search and affiliate marketing campaigns at every stage of the process, including creative briefings, daily optimizations, budget pacing, and weekly reporting
- Execute end- to- end paid search campaigns, incorporating automated bidding techniques and tools, keyword analysis, audience segmentation, and creative testing
- Build and analyze keyword lists and conduct keyword research to inform iterative testing for audience reach expansion
- Provide POV on custom audiences, look-alike groups, and affinity segments for targeting
- Collaborate with our internal creative team to build ad copy and assets to best communicate Sesame unique value props
- Partner closely with internal product team to share SEO best practices and own landing page creation
- Onboard an affiliate network to automate and streamline the operations/reporting with partners
- Identify and roll out key, high value partners across variety of publishers to drive business results with a goal of 3-4 new tests per quarter
- Measure affiliate activity and monitor partner performance against CPA goals
- Effectively manage the channel level budget to meet growth targets with an eye toward an efficient ROAS
- Develop weekly reporting template for larger marketing team to share optimizations and recommendations to improve KPI metrics
- 5+ years expertise across digital paid marketing channels, especially paid search and affiliates
- Background in creating search ad content and landing pages that resonate with target consumer
- Deep understanding of search engine functionality and automated bidding tools
- Experience in managing third party affiliate tools, ie Impact Radius
- Ability to roll out A/B testing frameworks to inform future decision making
- Knowledge and POV on SEO best practices to improve the intersection of organic and paid search traffic
- Prior experience in a start-up and desire to jump into an nimble, hands-on team
We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your resume and answer the questions included. No cover letter needed (seriously!).