Digital Ads Manager - Boston or D.C. (preferred) Remote Possible
Digital Department – Digital
Seth Moulton for America is a tight-knit, hardworking team driven by a commitment to service and changing
the country. And we’re looking for creative, kind, and mission-oriented folks to join us.
Our campaign is built around six core values: courage, empathy, authenticity, action, transparency, and
growth. Those are the same six values that Seth’s teams have been built around since he was first elected to
Congress, and we try to live up to them in everything we do--from our internal culture to our communications to our interactions with voters in the field.
We are hiring a Digital Ads Manager on our rapidly expanding digital team to plan, execute, and continuously evaluate our digital ad campaigns across all platforms. In this role, you will work closely with the broader digital team and other departments.
It’s 2019. The digital age of politics is here, and we’ve organized our campaign accordingly. This role reports to the Digital Director, but we collaborate daily with all other parts of the campaign and expect all our team members to be comfortable doing the same.
- Build and execute online advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, Twitter and more to help the campaign (1) grow our email & social media following, (2) acquire new donors, and (3) deploy a persuasion budget to targeted audiences in key states.
- Manage vendor relationships including Facebook, Google, Twitter, and others.
- Participate in graphic, video, and copy design, and manage deployment
- Test multiple campaigns, creative sets, and audience segments to optimize performance and efficiency.
- Be on constant lookout for new rapid response opportunities to create new ad concepts.
- Candidates should have familiarity & experience with the Facebook, Google, and Twitter ads platforms and managing paid media campaigns. Graphic design (Canva) and video editing (Adobe Premiere) skills a plus. Political experience is great but not required.
Seth Moulton for America is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The campaign does not tolerate discrimination, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all campaign facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital or familial status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law).