Growth Engineering Associate
City Teams – Growth & Demand
We are on a mission to create a home maintenance service so simple to use that homeowners can just forget about it. We've built an exceptional team and have raised money from top-notch investors to make our vision a reality for homeowners of the world. The opportunity to take on a big role and have huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and transparent.
Our team at Setter is looking to leverage automation to connect with clients in unconventional ways. We’re looking for a gritty teammate who gets excited about hunting for loop holes, as we match-up against large home services incumbents.
As a Growth Engineering Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Writing scripts to discover and quickly connect with home owners.
- Using elbow grease and ingenuity to scale up our marketplace channels.
- Developing systems for optimizing our paid acquisition.
- Owning channel-specific goals across the funnel.
- Supporting other initiatives across the company aimed at generating more demand
What you'll bring to the team:
- You can code, and while you love to learn new things, you prioritize impact over elegance when solving problems.
- You're scrappy and get a kick out of bending the rules.
- You get excited about hitting goals and improving yourself over time.
- You're comfortable operating in a highly-autonomous role.
- Bonus points if you have experience working with selenium, or doing high-scale “content aggregation.”
What you should know about the Growth team:
- We work fast and focus on outputs rather than inputs.
- We set really ambitious goals and are energized by the prospect of hitting them.
- We measure & quantify religiously.
- We find joy in beating the system and finding ethical ways to bend the rules.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. At our core we're passionate, overachieving team players who believe in: Gumption, focus, and nurture. Together we are building the cities of the future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.