City Teams – Growth & Demand
We are on a mission to create a home maintenance service so simple to use that homeowners can just forget about it. We've built an exceptional team and have raised money from top-notch investors to make our vision a reality for homeowners of the world. The opportunity to take on a big role and have huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and transparent.
Our team at Setter is looking for someone to apply scrappy ingenuity, persistence, and analytical rigor in order to tap into unconventional organic channels, scale out new sources of demand, and ultimately grow our business. We’re looking for a gritty teammate who gets excited about hunting for loop holes, as we match-up against large home services incumbents.
As a Growth Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Proving out, scaling-up, and setting the strategy for nascent organic acquisition channels.
- Exploring partnerships, offline marketing, and seasonal campaigns as large drivers of demand.
- Seeking out unconventional, low-or-no-cost methods for fulfilling the demand side of our marketplace.
- Evaluating ROI, and either building systems or writing simple scripts to scale these channels out.
- Owning channel-specific goals across the funnel.
- Supporting other initiatives across the company aimed at generating more demand.
What you'll bring to the team:
- You're scrappy and get a kick out of bending the rules.
- You get really excited about hitting goals and improving yourself over time.
- You might not be able to code, but you’re definitely analytical and have experience learning challenging concepts quickly.
- You're comfortable operating in a highly-autonomous role.
- Bonus points if, to you, work is play (this is definitely the case for some of us).
What you should know about the Growth team:
- We work fast and focus on outputs rather than inputs.
- We set really ambitious goals and are energized by the prospect of hitting them.
- We measure & quantify religiously.
- We find joy in beating the system and finding ethical ways to bend the rules.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. At our core we're passionate, overachieving team players who believe in: Gumption, focus, and nurture. Together we are building the cities of the future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.