Inbound Sales Representative
City Teams – Manila Team
We are on a mission to create a home maintenance service so simple to use that homeowners can just forget about it. We've built an exceptional team and have raised money from top-notch investors to make our vision a reality for homeowners of the world. The opportunity to take on a big role and have huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and transparent.
Inbound Sales Representatives are critical in delivering the Setter experience to our customers. We are looking for high energy and dynamic Inbound Sales Representatives to provide pre-sales support. These individuals will be responsible for servicing inbound inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
Individuals suited for this role meet the following qualifications:
- Proven ability to manage a pipeline of sales leads
- Ability to build rapport and demonstrate confidence over the phone, via email, and sms
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements and documenting those needs for the rest of the team
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Ability to match US Pacific time working hours
In this role you will be expected to:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone, email, and text messaging
- Act as the subject matter expert on home repair projects
- Effectively partner and work across the Setter teams
- Schedule appointments and project scoping calls for our operations team
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. At our core we're passionate, overachieving team players who believe in: Gumption, focus, and nurture. Together we are building the cities of the future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.