Growth Manager, Toronto
City Operations – Growth
We are on a mission to create a home maintenance service so simple to use that homeowners can just forget about it. We've built an exceptional team and have raised money from top-notch investors to make our vision a reality for homeowners of the world. The opportunity to take on a big role and have huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and transparent.
What you'll do:
This is not a normal marketing job, and you will never be bored. The Growth Manager will be responsible for the Toronto growth and for potentially game-changing projects to grow our user base. Extremely sharp and analytical, good intentioned, and jet set on making it happen. You need not be an expert but you need to be dangerous in all disciplines (strategy, biz dev, marketing, and product) to succeed. You will need to have an incredible amount of gumption and a desire to be all-in on building a legendary company.
Who You Are:
You are entrepreneurial, strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment. You are data-driven thinker looking to be part of a unicorn start-up.
- Explore and evaluate channels and opportunities and strategize on how to build a growth machine
- Develop, execute, and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs including online and face-to-face events, and partner activities.
- Interact directly with customers and internal teams to understand market needs
- Measure marketing initiatives against KPIs to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns
- Work closely with data science, analytics and engineering team to build and monitor tools and dashboards to track and optimize channel performance
- Create revenue forecasts around relevant marketing channels
- Have 2+ years of experience at a high growth firm, start-up, or similar field
- Have demonstrated experience building, creating and optimizing conversion marketing models
- Have strong analytical skills, are able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- Are excited to get your hands dirty
- Are a self-starter, relentlessly resourceful, and commitment to creating impact and value
- Are an idealist and a creative thinker
- Are comfortable in a high-paced and ever-changing environment
- Embrace email, CRM, analytics, tracking … software to help you reach your goals faster
What You’ll Get:
- Talented and collaborative co-workers who will both push and support you.
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools, and freedom to be your best self and grow continuously through Kaizen.
- Autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment.
- Market competitive salary
- Health benefits package
- Kitchen stuffed with snacks; Beer on tap; Meal reimbursement if you need to work late
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. At our core we're passionate, overachieving team players who believe in: Gumption, focus, and nurture. Together we are building the cities of the future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.