Client Experience Specialist
Operations – Operations /
We are on a mission to make homeownership suck less. We've built an exceptional team and have raised money from top-notch investors to make our vision a reality for homeowners of the world. The opportunity to take on a big role and have huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and transparent.
We’re seeking a Client Experience Specialist to be the face of Setter as we seek to make homeownership suck less. Owning a home is overwhelming, but our Client Experience Specialists puts our clients in control with tools and personalized plans to get their homes on autopilot by conducting Virtual Home Checkups. Just like folks go to the doctor to take care of their bodily health, and the dentist to clean their teeth, our Virtual Home Checkups make sure your homes are at their healthiest. These 1-1 digital consultations are the heart of our business; the goal is to educate and direct homeowners to complete tasks within their homes to mitigate health and safety risks.
How to Apply:
Along with submitting your resume, you must submit a 2-minute video. This position is all about conducting video calls with homeowners to demonstrate product knowledge; use this as an opportunity to show your professionalism, ability to articulate yourself clearly and concisely, and your enthusiasm for this role.
Click here to submit your video: https://hire.li/69afc2a
As a Client Experience Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Conducting virtual home checkups on video calls with homeowners by delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Educating clients about the Setter ecosystem (i.e. products like HomeHub, ProFinder, HomeShop, HomeScore).
- Helping homeowners identify and tackle the biggest hazards around the home (fire, water, air quality).
- Tailoring home maintenance recommendations for homeowners.
- Documenting the results of the checkup and input the details into the HomeHub to create a personalized report.
- Proactively providing feedback on how to improve the process and product.
What you'll bring to the team:
- You have prior experience in client success, inside sales, customer service, hospitality, restaurants or any position where you frequently interact with clients.
- A super strong customer-centric mindset; you should love talking to clients and building genuine relationships.
- You’re detail-oriented by nature; you don’t miss a beat when it comes to taking thorough notes.
- A startup mindset - the desire to move fast in the face of uncertainty.
- You’re a collaborative colleague and a team player.
- You may not be a home maintenance expert, but you’re a quick and eager learner.
- Spanish-speaking is a HUGE bonus!
Details of this position:
- This is a remote position where you will conduct Home Checkups virtually through video calls.
- You must have access to a computer/laptop with a high-definition camera, microphone capabilities, high-speed internet access, and a smartphone to use our productivity tool.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. At our core we're passionate, overachieving team players who believe in: Gumption, focus, and nurture. Together we are building the cities of the future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed above. At Setter we believe in growth and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe this is the position that will make you excited to come into work everyday, then we want to hear from you!
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.