Customer Success Advocate
City Operations – Customer Success
We are on a mission to create a home maintenance service so simple to use that homeowners can just forget about it. We've built an exceptional team and have raised money from top-notch investors to make our vision a reality for homeowners of the world. The opportunity to take on a big role and have huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and transparent.
BE A CUSTOMER SUCCESS ADVOCATE AT SETTER
Are you looking to find a career that lays a great foundation for your future? Do you believe that home is where the heart is? Do you bring with you a stocked toolbox of skills and experience in the Customer Service sector? … Love puns that involve careers and home services? This may be the right fit for you!
Setter is currently scoping new applicants to shape our Customer Success team. Join a 5-star crew comprised of some of the most brilliant, driven, handy, and charming professionals you’ll ever have the opportunity to work with. Guaranteed.
Think this sounds like a concrete opportunity? Continue reading to learn more!
WHAT YOUR BRING TO THE TEAM
- You’re customer-centric, you care about people, their success and creating incredible experiences.
- Your closet is colour-coordinated. Your books are alphabetical. Your sock drawer is sorted. You, my friend, are mad organized.
- Like Optimus Prime, you can transform. You adapt to personalities, situations, and new technologies with ease.
- As a busker, you’d be a juggler. You’re an expert multi-tasker, handling many things without letting anything drop.
- You’re a self-starter, you always own your work and are constantly driven to learn and improve.
- You’re everything your mother hoped you would be: Empathetic, enthusiastic, friendly, and a team player.
- You have ninja-like reflexes. You react FAST.
YOU WILL WOW US IF ...
- You’re a pro with ticketing systems such as Zendesk.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced startup.
- You have a relevant side-hustle that will really impress us.
- Front-line support and world-class customer experience.
- Creating and maintaining accurate customer records.
- Logistics and vendor relationship management focused on cost efficiency and precise scheduling practices.
- Quoting and following-up on prospective opportunities.
- Process-focused outlook with the goal to improve the business via customer feedback.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. At our core we're passionate, overachieving team players who believe in: Gumption, focus, and nurture. Together we are building the cities of the future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.