Home Manager (Property Manager)
Customer Operations – Home Management
We are on a mission to create a home maintenance service so simple to use that homeowners can just forget about it. We've built an exceptional team and have raised money from top-notch investors to make our vision a reality for homeowners of the world. The opportunity to take on a big role and have huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and transparent.
BE A HOME MANAGER AT SETTER
Setter is a concierge service for the home: it's the best possible home service experience you can get. As a Setter Home Manager, you are the main point of contact for the clients assigned to you. Your performance is vital to the success of our company. You are on the front line in achieving our company goals of superior customer satisfaction.
You'll be working with a team of people passionate about our customers, product, and mission.
- Understand and troubleshoot home maintenance and repair related requests
- Answer pricing inquiries and provide quotes for services
- Do phone or in-person consultations with customers
- Prioritize client requests
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3+ years of experience as a Home Manager or Construction Project Manager or similar role
- Strong communication skills, active listening and attention to detail
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Proficiency with tools like excel, email, and other technologies
- Desire to learn about local marketplaces and home maintenance or construction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to build rapport with homeowners
YOU WILL REALLY WOW US IF ...
- You have experience in customer service roles
- You have experience with home maintenance and repairs
- You are relentlessly resourceful, no challenge is too big. You always find a solution and never make excuses.
- You believe in doing a few things well. You focus on what really matters and are comfortable saying no to some things that would also be fun to work on.
- Nurturing personal growth. We are passionate and curious, and we believe the team to be a vehicle of growth for all of us.
- At Setter, we believe diversity of backgrounds to be an asset for creativity and for maintaining an open-minded culture. As such, we value and welcome applicants from any background without regards to gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. At our core we're passionate, overachieving team players who believe in: Gumption, focus, and nurture. Together we are building the cities of the future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for that's okay! Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.