Customer Support Specialist
New York /
Business – Operations /
Remote or On-Site
About the Opportunity
Our Customer Support Specialist will provide the 1st line of support for our existing clients—primarily by email, sms and phone—to resolve issues and answer questions. You'll become an expert in our platform and work with various teams (Operations, Customer Success, Engineering) to reach problem resolution and track issues.
Most importantly, you'll advocate for the customer. You'll share their feedback with internal teams, helping to improve our systems and inform our product roadmap.
This person will report to the Director of Business Operations
How You'll Make an Impact
- Provide the 1st line of support for our existing clients—primarily by email, sms and phone—to resolve issues and answer questions
- Focus on timely resolution of customer requests, providing a highly responsive customer experience that meets and exceeds service level targets
What Sets You Apart
- You have previous experience in Support or Customer Success
- You're a strong communicator and can distill complex problems into clear and succinct solutions
- You're a self-starter who works autonomously to find solutions and workarounds, but knows when to ask for help when blocked
- You're detail oriented and are able to prioritize tasks effectively
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You're empathetic and always put the customer first
- Experience with Intercom is a plus
Who We Are
Settle is a FinTech company on a mission to help businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for finance teams to track, pay, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from wherever you are. We're well funded (Series-B) with backing by Ribbit, Stripes, Kleiner Perkins, Founder’s Fund, SciFi Ventures, and others. Our benefits are competitive, our time off is flexible, and our compensation packages include equity.
Our Commitment to You
At Settle we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitment.