New York /
Business – Operations /
Remote or On-Site
About the Opportunity
As an Operations Associate at Settle, you’ll be responsible for executing on many of the internal processes that keep our systems running smoothly and our customers happy. You’ll closely interface with teams across the entire organization to improve how we operate, focusing on increasing efficiency and reducing risk. You’ll have the opportunity to lead initiatives from inception to completion and play a critical role in ensuring Settle has the processes and systems to scale to the next level.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Ensure our customers have a seamless experience when paying, financing, or receiving payments with Settle
- Execute on internal operations and ensure our systems are working smoothly
- You'll be an expert on our product, partnering with teams across the org. (engineering, product, risk) to automate operating procedures and prepare us for hyper-growth
What Sets You Apart
- You’re a problem solver at your core and a systems thinker whose first thought is usually “how can this process be improved?”
- You thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment; you’re comfortable with competing and sometimes shifting priorities
- You have a bias for action and are output oriented; you’re eager to dive head first into problems and develop solutions on your own
- You’re detail oriented and comfortable getting your hands dirty to solve whatever problems the day throws your way
- You're a strong communicator and can distill complex problems into clear and succinct solutions
Who We Are
Settle is a FinTech company on a mission to help businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for finance teams to track, pay, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from wherever you are. We're well funded (Series-B) with backing by Ribbit, Stripes, Kleiner Perkins, Founder’s Fund, SciFi Ventures, and others. Our benefits are competitive, our time off is flexible, and our compensation packages include equity.
Our Commitment to You
At Settle we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.