San Francisco /
Business – Marketing /
Remote or On-Site
About the Opportunity
Settle is on a mission to change the way that businesses pay other businesses. Since the company’s inception in 2019, we’ve been building a cashflow management platform that allows founders and small business owners to more easily manage their company’s financial health with a mix of accounts payable and flexible financing tools. We already work with some amazing brands that you probably know and love, like Starface, Ghia, and Italic.
We’re growing quickly and looking to expand our small-but-mighty marketing team from two to three. This role will offer an exciting hands-on opportunity for a builder to lay the foundation for, and fuel our growth with digital campaigns of all types, from email to PPC and more. You’ll help deploy cross-channel campaigns in conjunction with industry events/tradeshows to maximize lead generation and ultimately conversions. As the third member of the marketing team, you’ll have a unique chance to drive the long-term direction of the org and plenty of opportunity for personal career growth as well.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Strategize, conceptualize, and execute campaigns across digital marketing channels, with an emphasis on email
- Develop marketing hypotheses and test assumptions
- Drive measurable impact to the business through customer acquisition, activation, retention, and upselling
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Revenue/Sales to optimize marketing flows
- Optimize campaigns to drive results within different customer segments
- Source and manage external contractors and agencies to augment marketing efforts when needed
- Source, optimize, and implement appropriate marketing tools to deliver positive ROI to the business
What Sets You Apart
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing role
- Previous experience building and executing email marketing (and drip) campaigns
- Familiarity with Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms)
- Previous experience managing agencies or freelancers
- Desire and ability to take calculated risks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great at identifying gaps and asking questions to find a solution (rather than waiting for a solution to fall into your lap)
- Bonus: a personal interest in DTC/CPG/Ecomm industry or fintech, or both
- Bonus: experience building and running paid digital ads on platforms like Google and LinkedIn
Who We Are
Settle is a FinTech company on a mission to help businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for finance teams to track, pay, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from wherever you are. We're well funded (Series-B) with backing by Ribbit, Stripes, Kleiner Perkins, Founder’s Fund, SciFi Ventures, and others. Our benefits are competitive, our time off is flexible, and our compensation packages include equity.
Our Commitment to You
At Settle we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitment.