Senior Manager - Operations
Full-Time - Remote
About Seven Starling
Seven Starling is a digital health company designing the next generation of care for women and families. Our community-based model of care combines clinical expertise with a small group support system to empower expecting parents throughout pregnancy and beyond. Seven Starling is a female-founded company backed by top tier venture capital investors and healthcare partners.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup that is redefining mental health care for women. As the Senior Manager of Operations, you will drive operational efficiencies. You’ll develop, own, and report on key operations metrics, lead ongoing priority ops initiatives, and build, inspire, and manage your team.
The ideal candidate has 7+ years of experience managing operations at a fast growing startup. You solve problems creatively, and have the ability to manage complexity and distill detailed information into clear goals and processes. You are passionate about our mission, data-driven, excel at project management, and not afraid to get in the weeds with this work and with your team.
What you’ll do:
- You will work at the nexus of operations and clinical care to deliver a world class patient experience.
- Develop and oversee key operational processes Audit existing processes and workflows; develop and implement refinements and improvements
- Drive ongoing priority ops projects Collaborate closely with Clinical and Product teams to drive best-in-class Patient Experience
- Liaise across departments (clinical, operations, patient experience), introducing new policies and procedures that drive operational advances
- Mange Patient Advocate team & set weekly priorities
- Help develop a culture and engagement model that motivates and excites our Patient Advocate and Operations team members
- Develop standardized training & onboarding processes for new Care Advocates
Who you are
- You are strategic and decisive, able to create structure out of ambiguity and define clear priorities with limited resources
- Excel is your happy place - you are comfortable leading analysis & driving actionable insights
- You’re an experienced project manager - you have a strong ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while maintaining your cool
- You are scrappy and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get into the weeds
- You are a mission-driven leader excited about transforming mental health care for women!
- Bonus: You have a healthcare background. You have an understanding of and experience working with health insurance payors and HIPAA compliance.
- Full Time
- Salary $110,000
- Competitive equity package
Perks and Benefits
- Our focus on health and wellness is deep in our DNA. We believe strongly that we need to take care of ourselves before we can care for others. That’s why we’ve set up a great list of benefits for our team:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive parental leave and return to work policy
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Annual professional development stipend
- Virtual team events
Seven Starling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees.