Product – Delivery Management /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to work with a collaborative, cross-functional team, and as a part of our Product department, to take part in all phases of our development process. As a Delivery Manager you will be working closely with our international team, spread across three continents, on supporting delivery of our product by setting up product structure, and making sure that SDLC and appropriate product development procedures are implemented.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with project teams on setting up, maintaining, tracking, and monitoring project plans and schedules; reporting on project progress, project milestones and deliverables
- Ensuring transparency of detailed project requirements and meeting deadlines
- Overseeing day-to-day management of multiple projects simultaneously across multiple and diverse teams
- Proactively managing project changes, conflicts, and suggesting alternatives to ensure project delivery
- Following the processes and making sure they are constantly improved
- Facilitating meetings necessary for successful project delivery
- Coordinating and helping schedule and prioritization of project tasks and resources within the engineering teams
- Working closely with our external-facing teams and providing support in understanding technical aspects and timelines of project requirements
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 2 years of work experience in the IT industry in a project or product role, or at least 5 years of work experience in software engineering, preferably in an international company
- Experience in software development, release processes and project management tools
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- You are a strong team player with exceptional communication skills with a focus on team success
- Proven experience in handling multiple tasks and deadlines, and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while maintaining an idea of overall goals and objectives
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
It would be great if you:
- Have scientific background or experience in the biotech or pharma industry
- Have experience in working closely with clients
- Have experience overseeing at least one full project lifecycle from requirements gathering to final delivery
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.