UPN Marketing Manager
Unified Patient Network – Health System Support /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
We are expanding our industry-leading bioinformatics ecosystem and partnering with other industry leaders to create the Unified Patient Network (UPN) -- an unprecedented network of health systems, patients, and biopharmaceutical companies -- to leverage population-scale, whole genome-driven research and discovery to dramatically accelerate and advance precision medicine.
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will help lead our acquisition and engagement activities for the Unified Patient Network (UPN) and execute our positioning and messaging strategies for our stakeholders (health systems, patient participants and biopharma). You will have previously led both the development and execution of commercial/campaign marketing and customer acquisition strategies and be experienced in implementing continuous improvement practices to quickly pilot, evaluate, and modify approaches. You will work closely with our partners across health systems, service providers, and biopharma clients to build a successful and sustainable “living” healthcare ecosystem.
What you will be doing:
- Define and execute approaches and initiatives that drive market awareness and understanding of the UPN vision and value
- Develop and execute creative multi-channel marketing campaigns for both the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries
- Support the development and maintenance of marketing assets (digital and print) to enhance and expand Seven Bridges UPN digital/online presence
- Manage the workflow and publishing of content through the content management platform (e.g. Squarespace)
- Work closely with marketing communications groups within vendor partners and health system organizations
- Develop dashboards/reports on UPN website performance and provide data-driven recommendations for evolution/optimization
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of UPN participant recruitment
- Iterate, test, and evaluate campaigns and strategies to drive awareness, acquisition and engagement metrics
- Oversee projects, budgets and manages external vendors such as design, communications, and services agencies
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing, or business administration (or similar discipline) required; life sciences or healthcare experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in healthcare marketing experience
- Experience in clinical trial recruitment marketing and/or product/brand management (mandatory)
- Experience working closely with brand strategy and creative agency teams, marketing and sales operations, and field/sales organizations to drive alignment and commercial success
- A proven track record of using data and analyses to make decisions and drive outcomes
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, employer paid health insurance, 33 days of PTO, retirement options and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance. Uncapped earnings potential, opportunity to join both as a key player in an exciting and high growth potential space, as well as a sales team early on with room for growth and expansion of responsibilities
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.