Product – Delivery Management /
Seven Bridges is connecting the world’s biomedical information to accelerate research and improve health. We are collaborating with a wide variety of distinguished pharmaceutical, health-care, and academic partners. A central part of our mission is to help these partners investigate and treat all kinds of genetic disorders.
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to work with a collaborative, cross-functional team, and as a part of our Product department, to take part in all phases of our development process. As a Delivery Manager you will be working closely with our international team, spread across three continents, on supporting delivery of our product by setting up product structure, and making sure that SDLC and appropriate product development procedures are implemented.
- Working closely with project teams on setting up, maintaining, tracking, and monitoring project plans and schedules; reporting on project progress, project milestones and deliverables.
- Ensuring transparency of detailed project requirements and meeting deadlines.
- Overseeing day-to-day management of multiple projects simultaneously across multiple and diverse teams.
- Proactively managing project changes, conflicts, and suggesting alternatives to ensure project delivery.
- Following the processes and making sure they are constantly improved.
- Facilitating meetings necessary for successful project delivery.
- Coordinating and helping schedule and prioritization of project tasks and resources within the engineering teams.
- Working closely with our external-facing teams and providing support in understanding technical aspects and timelines of project requirements.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in the IT industry in a project or product role, or at least 5 years of work experience in software engineering, preferably in an international company.
- Have experience in software development, release processes and project management tools.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Be a strong team player with exceptional communication skills with a focus on team success.
- Have proven experience in handling multiple tasks and deadlines, and a can-do attitude.
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while maintaining an idea of overall goals and objectives.
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English.
We also think that:
- Scientific background or experience in the biotech or pharma industry is a plus
- Experience in working closely with clients is a plus.
- Experience overseeing at least one full project lifecycle from requirements gathering to final delivery is a plus.
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, we embrace open discussion and genuine curiosity. We value expertise, integrity, accountability and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomics and be part of our project management team, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in joining Seven Bridges!